I don’t know whether it is good luck or good management that you have such a likeable, enthusiastic and dedicated team working with and for you, but it was a pleasure to watch them at work.V Thomas, Herefordshire
Need more information, or information to take away? Download our brochures, fact sheets and case studies. If you still have some questions, then please ask – we’ll be happy to help.
- Oak framed houses
- Our brochure on bespoke oak framed houses tells you in more detail about us, the work we do and the homes which we’ve created. Unlike most other companies, every home we create is totally unique – so let this inspire you as well as inform you.
- Timber engineering
- Find out why Carpenter Oak & Woodland is the recognised leader in designing and building challenging timber structures – often finding the most cost-effective solution to a complex timber engineering brief.
- Carpenter Oak & Woodland is one of few companies with the expertise needed to handle the conservation of important timber framed buildings. Protecting the UK’s unique heritage in timber framed buildings is a key part of our business.
- Oak framed houses in Scotland
- We’ve been handcrafting oak frames in Angus, Scotland since 1999.
- Timber framing guide
- New to timber framing? Need to find out how to successfully undertake a timber frame project? Our all new detailed, free guide will give you the answers you need.
- Field Farm – brilliance on a budget
- An environmentally sound building with clean lines that is designed to provide a bridge between living space and a working organic farm.
- Frisealach – a coastal beauty
- When architect Helen Lucas and her husband found that a plot of land had become available on the Scottish coast near Roshven, they realised it would make a superb location for a family getaway.
- Riverside Cottage – traditional charm in a modern home
- A luxury home that combines the aesthetics of a traditional English cottage with the benefits of modern construction techniques.
- Chiddingstone Gridshell
- Probably our most difficult project to date, this gridshell is the world’s first gridshell to support a frameless glass roof, and is a Wood Awards winner.
- Methven Castle – Tudor style cottage
- The Tudor style oak framed cottage is based in the grounds of Methven Castle, Scotland and features two bedrooms and an open plan living area.
- Keeper’s Cottage – a modern cottgae
- A charming cottage in the Oxfordshire countryside.